The session tomorrow night (Thursday 24th) is scheduled to be at Grangemouth running track at 19:30. Due to the weather, a decision will be made at 18:30 whether this session will still go ahead as planned. Please check back here for confirmation before setting off.
If the track is closed, we will meet at the Lowport at 19:30 as normal
Weekly Race Report >